With its concept of high quality instructional courses and seminars combined with free paper sessions, the last edition of IAOC attracted more than 160 leading international and regional orthopaedic and plastic surgeons, consultants, specialists, orthopaedic nurses, physiotherapists and trainees.
Key Highlights of IAOC 2017:
• High-profile international faculty
• A series of pre-congress workshops and instructional courses
• Complex case discussions from around the world
• A series of instructional courses
• An exhibition showcasing the latest innovations in orthopaedic
• An exclusive cadaveric workshop and instructional course dedicated for physiotherapists and occupational therapists
To register call +971 4 38 94 621 or visit www.aocongress.com
For DGH members there is a special discounted rate to attend the congress. Please go to the below registration link and select the rate “Members of Supporting Associations”. The discount code is “DGH17".
Registration Link: http://www.aocongress.com/13/registration.aspx